Category Archive: Investing
- Canadian "job boom" in September?; Leading profit indicators decline; TO new condo prices to stay high?
OCTOBER 07, 2011
- Eurozone debt woes intensify....banks in the crosshairs; World markets roiled; Canadian CEOs bearish on economy
OCTOBER 04, 2011
- Revisiting stock picks; 5 articles well worth the read
AUGUST 23, 2011
- Stocks worth watching...
AUGUST 09, 2011
- Where to start on a day like today...
AUGUST 08, 2011
- S&P drops the bomb...Now what?; Am I softening my stance?
AUGUST 07, 2011
- Stocks crap their pants; A slew of articles hammer the bubble message home
AUGUST 04, 2011
- More data on the prominence of Chinese buyers in Vancouver; The Economic Analyst in the news
JUNE 19, 2011
- Weekend reading and some dividend stocks worth watching
MAY 20, 2011
- Commodities take another beating: What is driving the volatility and what does it mean for the stock market?
MAY 12, 2011
- Reader question about stock picking and stocks I own
APRIL 30, 2011
- Why investors favour Canada
APRIL 25, 2011
- Inflation tops expectations…is a rate hike all but assured?; Will Canada be ‘going dutch’?
APRIL 19, 2011
- Macleans: "Two charts you need to see about commodities and the housing market"; Shiller on the psychology of housing bubbles
MARCH 12, 2011
- Revisiting predictions: Commodities still hanging tough, public sector unions under fire, European debt crisis intensifies, interest rate predictions
MARCH 08, 2011
- BMO weighs in on troubling RSP trends and public sector unions
FEBRUARY 28, 2011
- Food inflation in China skyrockets; Retailer margin squeeze coming; More thoughts on stock picking
FEBRUARY 14, 2011
- Canada's banking system: Solid as a rock?
FEBRUARY 02, 2011
- Asset bubbles according to Jeremy Grantham: Applications to the Canadian real estate market
JANUARY 26, 2011
- Consumer confidence rises in January; Global food inflation concerns mounting
JANUARY 25, 2011